A partnership is an agreement where different parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. The partners in Jurong East may be individuals, businesses, governments, and so on. It is a specific kind of legal relationship formed by agreement between two or more parties to carry on business.
A partnership in business is similar to personal partnerships. A successful business partnership requires not just short-term mutual interest but long-term compatibility.
Entering into a business partnership in Jurong East can be very exciting. You’ve found someone who shares your vision, works well with you, and has lots of great ideas. To create a partnership business, understand the why of your partner, seek commonality and shared vision, don’t rush the process, write things down.
Be clear on the value you bring to the table. Be honest about why you’re interested in creating a partnership. Understand why your partner is seeking to connect. Best partnerships work because the vision and values are shared as well as passion and enthusiasm. Seal all agreements in writing to avoid messy breakups in future. Contracts preserve relationship, not destroy them.
Branding Strategies - When a Bargain-Brand Attacks a Premium-Brand
I am often asked, "How do I know that I am getting the most bang for my buck when running an ad in any particular advertising vehicle?" The answer here is that it depends. There are many factors to consider in determining if you are on the right track. Following are some tips that will help you.
1. Determine Your Ad Campaign Goals
What is your goal for your advertising campaign? Are you trying to create awareness? Do you want to generate traffic to your website or store front? Do you need X amount of leads to come from your campaign? Do you want to create a certain amount of sales for a new product or service? Determine what you need your ad to do for you then design your ad with the goal in mind.
2. Determine Your Budget
When I ask my clients about their advertising budget, I am often presented with this blank stare. It is very important to determine what the advertising budget is throughout the course of a year, and stick to it! Break out your budget and determine what you can spend per month. It's common sense, I know but many people don't do this in their business. Then go back to determine, based on upcoming events, what advertising needs to take place and when. Remember that it's okay to mix in other marketing vehicles such as internet ads, workshops, article marketing or public relations. These activities do not take a chuck out of your budget to implement.
3. Have Your Target Market In Mind
Who is your target audience? Where do they live? Where do they work? What is their income bracket? What is their marital status or age group? What are their habits? The answers to these questions will greatly help you determine which marketing vehicle to use based on their demographics. For example, if you find that most of your customers are into skiing, then you may want to advertising at a ski resort, in a ski magazine, exhibit at a conference or tradeshow that targets skiers or advertise on a billboard next to a ski shop.
4. Give Your Ad Time
So, how much time should you give your ad to do its job you ask? Again, the answer is, it depends. Monthly and quarterly marketing vehicles will require longer lead times than a local newspaper or radio. Plus, consider your campaign goals. Is your goal to create awareness, then you'll want to plan and run a continuous, steady, balanced campaign. If you are running a special during a specific holiday season for example, you'll want to run intense, concentrated campaigns. For instance, for a landscaper running an aeration promotion during the fall and summer months, he'll run more frequent ads for a few weeks rather than months, and then move to a more steady and poised pace during the summer and winter.
Keeping in mind that people need to see and hear your message several times before it sticks, different messages also resonate with different people. However, if your ad is producing little to no response, the advertising vehicle may not be to blame. Your ad may be the cause. Check that your ad has a compelling offer. Do you have a call to action in your ad? Is it too wordy where your audience glazes right over it? Do you have a catchy ad tagline? Remember, you have seconds to catch the attention of your audience. Are you trying to sell all your products in one ad? Keep your message to one subject and focus on one goal in each ad. Most advertising vehicles will allow you to change your ad at any given time. Test your ad for best results.
5. Measure Your Ad's Effectiveness
Keep track of which ad in what marketing vehicles are producing the best results. If you have a coupon running in various media, put a code at the bottom of each ad that will tell you where that coupon came from when a customer uses it. Have a slightly different offer in different media mixes to determine how a customer found you. Note: Different offers can also effect how will your ad is fairing. If you have one ad offering a percentage off versus a specific dollar amount, the results can differ dramatically. Above all, ask your customers how they heard about you.
5.5 Also, determine your cost of reaching your customers. Using the cost per thousand (CPM) method, multiply the cost of the ad by 1,000 and then divide that number by the size of the audience (your ad representative or advertising agency should be able to give you this information). To illustrate, if your ad cost you $650 to run in your local newspaper and their reach is 22,000, then the cost to reach your customers is ($650 x 1,000 / 22,000) $29.54. Comparing the CPM across various marketing vehicles will help you place your ad accordingly.
By following these simple guidelines, you'll place yourself in a more favorable position to meet your goals, stay on target while producing results, without extending your marketing budget.
With the support of our professional business network, you get the opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge at a top professional level, and to strengthen and develop your own skills within your management and specialist areas.
Legal structure of partnership will dictate many decisions as to how the business is run.
Main partnership types are:
- General Partnership: formed when all partners participate in business operations and take mutual responsibility for business’s debt. These offer very little protection for partners from liability.
- Limited Partnership: most often chosen when business partners in Jurong East are taking an uneven level of involvement in business.
- Limited Liability Partnership: is a structure that limits each individual’s personal financial responsibility.
What’s left unsaid or unplanned often leads to unmet expectations. Partners can clash over countless things.
First, ask yourself do you really need a business partner to build a successful business in Jurong East? Test the partnership out by tackling a small project together. Business partnership can end bitterly. Be especially careful when partnering with close friends or family members. Thoughtfully plan and prepare for every aspect of partnership in advance so there’s no question about how difficult situations will be handled. Create a partnership agreement with help from a lawyer and an accountant. Agreement should address compensation, roles and responsibilities, exit clauses. Outline your expectations for how you’ll operate your business.
Networking has always been considered a powerful tool for improving business prospects, advancing a career, and developing ideas. Other than some brief, structured events, networking has been mostly informal and inexpensive in comparison to cost they otherwise spend on different channels. But membership is growing in many formal, long-term networking groups, and so is the price tag.
Marketing Strategy - What It Is, And Why It Is So Important ?
According to John McCarthy, who is the father of Artificial Intelligence, an AI is "The science and designing of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent PC programs".
Artificial intelligence is a way of making a computer robot or a software think intelligently same as an intelligent human thinks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans".
AI has a huge effect on your life. Whether you are aware or not, it has already influenced your life style and it is very much likely to grow in coming years.
Here are some examples of AI that you are already using in your daily life:
• Your personal assistant Siri - It is an intelligent digital personal assistant on various platform (Windows, Android, and iOS). It provides you an assistance whenever you ask for it using your voice.
• Smart cars - Google's self-driving car, and Tesla's "auto-pilot" feature are two examples of Artificial Intelligence.
• Recommended products or Purchase prediction - Large retailers like Amazon, recommend you the products, send coupons to you, offer discounts, target advertisements on the basis of the shopping you earlier had by a predictive analytics algorithm.
• Music and movie recommendation services - Pandora, and Netflix recommend music and movies based on the interest you've expressed and judgements you have made in the past.
Other simple examples of AI influencing our daily life are:
- Facebook provides recommended photo tags, using face recognition.
- Amazon provides recommended products, using machine learning algorithms.
- Waze (a GPS and maps app) optimal routes, all at the click of a button.
- Spotify knows my music preferences and curates personalized playlists for me.
As per Marc Benioff, AI is going to impact corporate world, employees will be faster, smarter and more productive. It will learn from the data. Ultimately, it will understand what customers want before even they know and it could be a game-changer in the CRM industry.
Salesforce already bought productivity, and machine learning startups RelatedIQ, Metamind, and Tempo AI in 2014.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in salesforce is not about time-travelling robots trying to kill us, or evil machines using humans as batteries in giant factories. Here we are not talking about some summer blockbusters, we are talking about the salesforce AI which will make your daily experience smarter, by embedding daily predictive intelligence into your apps.
So, what is AI?
AI is not killer robots; it is killer technology.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans" - in other words, perform tasks like reasoning, planning, learning, and understanding language.
Customer focused AI: Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce is focusing on creating a platform for solving the customer problems across Sales, Service, Marketing and IT in a completely new way by using Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Einstein is built into the core of the Salesforce Platform. It enables anyone to use clicks or code to build AI-powered apps.
With Salesforce Einstein, we can have answer of these type of questions:
- Are you sure that you are servicing your customers by the right client?
- Are you sure that your customers are getting services on the right channel?
- Is it correct to say that you are offering the right item to the right customer at the right time?
- Is it correct to say that you are using the right channel for marketing your products at perfect time with best substance?
Salesforce Einstein is your data scientist
Einstein is like having your own data scientist dedicated to bringing AI to every customer relationship. It learns from all your data - CRM data, email, calendar, social, ERP, and IoT - and delivers predictions and recommendations in context of what you're trying to do.
AI has the ability to transform CRM using Salesforce Einstein
- Sales people can spend more time in visiting customers, not in entering data in CRM.
- Sales people can now better understand the customer requirement and when they need it.
- Sales people can close deals faster by predicting the next step for every customer.
- A service agent could suggest a solution to the customer even before he asked for it.
- Service agent can offer cross-sell at the right time to the right customer.
- Marketing user can easily reach to the right customer at the right time.
- Marketing user know who could be the best audience for each campaign.
- He can easily identify the customer requirement so he delivers the perfect content to every customer.
Salesforce Einstein enables everyone to discover new ways, predict outcomes so help in decision making, recommend next steps, and automates most of your activities so that you can spend most of your time in building strong relationship with customers rather than making entries in system.
What will AI give me that I didn't already have?
Predictive scoring -Predictive lead scoring gives each sales lead a score representing the likelihood it will convert into an opportunity. You also get the reasons
behind the score - for instance the lead source, the industry, or some other factor is an especially strong indicator that a lead will or won't convert.
Forecasting -AI can also be used to predict the future value of something, like a stock portfolio or a real estate investment. If you're a sales manager, AI can predict your quarterly bookings and let you know ahead of time whether or not your team is on track to meet its quota.
Recommendations - Anyone who shops online knows that AI makes suggestions for retail purchases, but it can also make smart recommendations for any other product or service category from business software to tax consulting to cargo containers. And AI can also recommend things other than products - for instance, which white paper you should email a prospect in order to optimize your chance to close a deal.
Who can use AI in the enterprise
Anyone in organization can easily use AI to analyze their data, predict and plan next steps, and automate their tasks and decisions. With Einstein's comprehensive AI for CRM:
• Sales can anticipate next opportunities and exceed customer expectations by knowing what a customer needs before the customer does
• Service can deliver proactive service by anticipating cases and resolving issues before they become problems
• Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences like never before
• IT can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for employees and customers
What is Machine Learning
Machine learning is the core driver of AI. It's the concept of having computers learn from data with minimal programming.
Addressing the issues upfront will help you better focus on your business later. Set expectations for a successful business partnership. Know your relationship with your business partner. Know your financial roles and viewpoints. Know your exit strategy. Agree on structuring your partnership.