A partnership is an agreement where different parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. The partners in Chai Chee may be individuals, businesses, governments, and so on. It is a specific kind of legal relationship formed by agreement between two or more parties to carry on business.
A partnership in business is similar to personal partnerships. A successful business partnership requires not just short-term mutual interest but long-term compatibility.
Entering into a business partnership in Chai Chee can be very exciting. You’ve found someone who shares your vision, works well with you, and has lots of great ideas. To create a partnership business, understand the why of your partner, seek commonality and shared vision, don’t rush the process, write things down.
Be clear on the value you bring to the table. Be honest about why you’re interested in creating a partnership. Understand why your partner is seeking to connect. Best partnerships work because the vision and values are shared as well as passion and enthusiasm. Seal all agreements in writing to avoid messy breakups in future. Contracts preserve relationship, not destroy them.
Digitization Challenges And The Importance Of Branding
What is it that makes some brands connect so well with their audiences? We could learn something about building brands for organizations by also asking, What is it that makes some people connect so well with other people? In many ways, organizations are like individuals. Each has its own specific "fingerprint" -- strengths, character, and personality -- that makes it unique and recognizable. It's how we get to know our friends and understand what it is about them that we like. In a world where no one has time to carefully weigh all available brand options, this fingerprint acts as shorthand to help us sort through the maze, a very real point of value at a time when it is increasingly difficult to tell one product or service from another. When an organization's brand fingerprint is clearly defined and articulated so that customers, shareholders, distributors, employees, and partners consistently feel they "know" the organization and know what to expect from it, magic happens.
This is when high emotional engagement occurs. This is when "raving fans" and customer loyalty are created. This is when organizations gain sustainable competitive advantage. Discovering and communicating this brand fingerprint helps organizations bring strategic focus to the power of their brand -- giving brands a meaningful and recognizable shorthand that helps cut through the noise and clutter to connect with people.
Brand fingerprint process
Following a process to help uncover the organization's brand fingerprint will ensure that the intangible attributes assigned to the brand -- assets like integrity and innovation -- are translated into a visual, tangible representation to which audiences can relate. The process has two phases, strategy and visual translation. It works like this:
Phase I. Strategy
Step 1. Finding your brand values, character, and personality
Step 2. Understanding the competitive landscape
Step 3. Determining your position in the marketplace
Step 4. Developing your value proposition
Phase II. Visual Translation
Step 1. Developing the brand mood
Step 2. Determining the key brand elements
Step 3. Developing the brand roadmap
Phase I. Strategy
The strategy phase can be compared to traditional methods of brand development and is based on core values. The difference here is that the exercises used in the facilitated sessions with company decision makers are designed not only to uncover brand values and attributes, but to gather information in a way that it will be useful for development of the visual translation of the brand. Pairing the creative team with decision makers at the very beginning of brand strategy development is essential in gathering input that will be critical to visual translation.
This is important since experts say that 80% of what we learn comes to us visually, and customers will most likely see brands long before they understand the strategy. There are many benefits of considering how the brand will be communicated visually at the strategy stage. Some of these benefits include: - translation of intangible company assets and attributes into tangible representations that truly reflect the company's core values - avoidance of possible disconnects when logos, websites, and print materials are developed - development of marketing materials that really communicate key messages - deeper understanding and long-term recall of brand messages by customer audiences - consistency of brand messages over time
Phase II: Visual Translation
The visual translation phase takes all of the information gathered in the strategy phase and translates it into a visual form that people can see and relate to -- the visible brand fingerprint. A clear and accurate brand fingerprint can communicate assets like integrity, zero defects, and innovation and make them palpable. Visible. Understandable. Audiences will know at a glance "who" the organization is, what it is saying to them, and why they should buy, react, or be moved. And it will be real, it will be authentic, and it will stand the test of time -- because what people see represents the synthesis of the brand strategy.
The benefits of developing the visual components of the brand directly from strategy exercises include:
- a brand mood that will communicate to customers on an emotional level, because the design is based on authentic aspects of the brand's character and personality - because the mood is a direct translation of strategy jointly developed by company decision makers and creative team, there are no unpleasant surprises at the design stage - the main visual components of the brand will look and feel "real" and will become the pillars upon which other marketing materials will be built - there will be no need for new themes, visual approaches, or deviations from the established visual translation. Brand equity builds with consistency. This is a cost-effective benefit.
Being true to the organization's authentic brand is how trust, loyalty, and sustainable relationships are developed between the organization and its audiences. Great graphics and cool animation aren't effective if they don't accurately communicate the company's character or brand. Something's amiss if the organization is not clear and consistent about how it is presenting itself in front of its publics. If the organization's brand and its image are not aligned, "brand schizophrenia" occurs, which significantly affects the quality of the relationship and level of trust with valued audiences, including customers and employees. Both lose trust in companies when they don't know what to expect. With brand strategy and visuals clearly articulated in a unique brand "fingerprint," organizations can make a real connection with their audiences. Once established, this connection enables them to communicate compelling value, promote long-term recall of brand messages, and foster the trust, loyalty, and emotional attachment that sustain relationships.
With the support of our professional business network, you get the opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge at a top professional level, and to strengthen and develop your own skills within your management and specialist areas.
Legal structure of partnership will dictate many decisions as to how the business is run.
Main partnership types are:
- General Partnership: formed when all partners participate in business operations and take mutual responsibility for business’s debt. These offer very little protection for partners from liability.
- Limited Partnership: most often chosen when business partners in Chai Chee are taking an uneven level of involvement in business.
- Limited Liability Partnership: is a structure that limits each individual’s personal financial responsibility.
What’s left unsaid or unplanned often leads to unmet expectations. Partners can clash over countless things.
First, ask yourself do you really need a business partner to build a successful business in Chai Chee? Test the partnership out by tackling a small project together. Business partnership can end bitterly. Be especially careful when partnering with close friends or family members. Thoughtfully plan and prepare for every aspect of partnership in advance so there’s no question about how difficult situations will be handled. Create a partnership agreement with help from a lawyer and an accountant. Agreement should address compensation, roles and responsibilities, exit clauses. Outline your expectations for how you’ll operate your business.
Networking has always been considered a powerful tool for improving business prospects, advancing a career, and developing ideas. Other than some brief, structured events, networking has been mostly informal and inexpensive in comparison to cost they otherwise spend on different channels. But membership is growing in many formal, long-term networking groups, and so is the price tag.
Strategic Planning Have You Ever Seen A Purple McDonald's Logo?
According to John McCarthy, who is the father of Artificial Intelligence, an AI is "The science and designing of making intelligent machines, especially intelligent PC programs".
Artificial intelligence is a way of making a computer robot or a software think intelligently same as an intelligent human thinks. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans".
AI has a huge effect on your life. Whether you are aware or not, it has already influenced your life style and it is very much likely to grow in coming years.
Here are some examples of AI that you are already using in your daily life:
• Your personal assistant Siri - It is an intelligent digital personal assistant on various platform (Windows, Android, and iOS). It provides you an assistance whenever you ask for it using your voice.
• Smart cars - Google's self-driving car, and Tesla's "auto-pilot" feature are two examples of Artificial Intelligence.
• Recommended products or Purchase prediction - Large retailers like Amazon, recommend you the products, send coupons to you, offer discounts, target advertisements on the basis of the shopping you earlier had by a predictive analytics algorithm.
• Music and movie recommendation services - Pandora, and Netflix recommend music and movies based on the interest you've expressed and judgements you have made in the past.
Other simple examples of AI influencing our daily life are:
- Facebook provides recommended photo tags, using face recognition.
- Amazon provides recommended products, using machine learning algorithms.
- Waze (a GPS and maps app) optimal routes, all at the click of a button.
- Spotify knows my music preferences and curates personalized playlists for me.
As per Marc Benioff, AI is going to impact corporate world, employees will be faster, smarter and more productive. It will learn from the data. Ultimately, it will understand what customers want before even they know and it could be a game-changer in the CRM industry.
Salesforce already bought productivity, and machine learning startups RelatedIQ, Metamind, and Tempo AI in 2014.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in salesforce is not about time-travelling robots trying to kill us, or evil machines using humans as batteries in giant factories. Here we are not talking about some summer blockbusters, we are talking about the salesforce AI which will make your daily experience smarter, by embedding daily predictive intelligence into your apps.
So, what is AI?
AI is not killer robots; it is killer technology.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the concept of having machines "think like humans" - in other words, perform tasks like reasoning, planning, learning, and understanding language.
Customer focused AI: Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce is focusing on creating a platform for solving the customer problems across Sales, Service, Marketing and IT in a completely new way by using Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Einstein is built into the core of the Salesforce Platform. It enables anyone to use clicks or code to build AI-powered apps.
With Salesforce Einstein, we can have answer of these type of questions:
- Are you sure that you are servicing your customers by the right client?
- Are you sure that your customers are getting services on the right channel?
- Is it correct to say that you are offering the right item to the right customer at the right time?
- Is it correct to say that you are using the right channel for marketing your products at perfect time with best substance?
Salesforce Einstein is your data scientist
Einstein is like having your own data scientist dedicated to bringing AI to every customer relationship. It learns from all your data - CRM data, email, calendar, social, ERP, and IoT - and delivers predictions and recommendations in context of what you're trying to do.
AI has the ability to transform CRM using Salesforce Einstein
- Sales people can spend more time in visiting customers, not in entering data in CRM.
- Sales people can now better understand the customer requirement and when they need it.
- Sales people can close deals faster by predicting the next step for every customer.
- A service agent could suggest a solution to the customer even before he asked for it.
- Service agent can offer cross-sell at the right time to the right customer.
- Marketing user can easily reach to the right customer at the right time.
- Marketing user know who could be the best audience for each campaign.
- He can easily identify the customer requirement so he delivers the perfect content to every customer.
Salesforce Einstein enables everyone to discover new ways, predict outcomes so help in decision making, recommend next steps, and automates most of your activities so that you can spend most of your time in building strong relationship with customers rather than making entries in system.
What will AI give me that I didn't already have?
Predictive scoring -Predictive lead scoring gives each sales lead a score representing the likelihood it will convert into an opportunity. You also get the reasons
behind the score - for instance the lead source, the industry, or some other factor is an especially strong indicator that a lead will or won't convert.
Forecasting -AI can also be used to predict the future value of something, like a stock portfolio or a real estate investment. If you're a sales manager, AI can predict your quarterly bookings and let you know ahead of time whether or not your team is on track to meet its quota.
Recommendations - Anyone who shops online knows that AI makes suggestions for retail purchases, but it can also make smart recommendations for any other product or service category from business software to tax consulting to cargo containers. And AI can also recommend things other than products - for instance, which white paper you should email a prospect in order to optimize your chance to close a deal.
Who can use AI in the enterprise
Anyone in organization can easily use AI to analyze their data, predict and plan next steps, and automate their tasks and decisions. With Einstein's comprehensive AI for CRM:
• Sales can anticipate next opportunities and exceed customer expectations by knowing what a customer needs before the customer does
• Service can deliver proactive service by anticipating cases and resolving issues before they become problems
• Marketing can create predictive journeys and personalize customer experiences like never before
• IT can embed intelligence everywhere and create smarter apps for employees and customers
What is Machine Learning
Machine learning is the core driver of AI. It's the concept of having computers learn from data with minimal programming.
Addressing the issues upfront will help you better focus on your business later. Set expectations for a successful business partnership. Know your relationship with your business partner. Know your financial roles and viewpoints. Know your exit strategy. Agree on structuring your partnership.